James D. Hartt, Employment Attorney | FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: How do I know if I have a case?
A: The best way to find out is to call me at (585) 490-7100 to get a free telephone consultation.

Q: What is the best means of contact?
A: Go to our contact page and call or send a message using our contact form, and we'll get back to you.